Thursday, August 6, 2015

Diet Comparisons

I have tried several diet plans, to include:
  • Low Calorie (lose-it) lost about 20 lbs but always felt hungry and found myself eating a lot of carbs, and thinking as long as I stay under calories I can eat whatever...but this does not help me in the least bit to stop eating junk.  
  • Weight Watchers - same as the low calorie diet above, only now I have to think harder to calculate points.
  • Atkins - last time I did this plan didn't lose any weight.  I don't know why. Another time lost 5 lbs.

Not sure which diet is the best, but can I can tell you, that I really only lost a real good amount of weight in a short time on a juice fast.  Mind you this is a very restrictive diet, but  you will find amazing health benefits!

Yes, I fell of the "wagon" a lifetime of eating behaviors and addictions is not an easy battle.  I am going back on the juice/smoothie fast to lose my target weight.  Then I am going to design my own diet called "Real Food". Over all what I am finding out and learning is it really is about "what" you eat and how many calories daily and about exercise.

Stay tuned to the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment