Friday, April 23, 2021

Starting Over

It's been 6 years and I went back to my old tricks and finally ended up with diabetes. Looking back at my blog I see that there were big changes with juicing. I have decided to go completely Vegan and I have finally purchased my Vitamix. Got it at Costco on sale for only $299, great find! I am determined to make healthy choices and change my life. If you would like to see my progress, please stay tuned and follow me by entering your email. 

Learning and following:

  • A Vegan Diet: Eating for the Environment A plant-based diet can have a significant positive impact on the environment and your health. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (pcrm.org)
  • Start Your Journey to Health The 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. 21-day Vegan Kickstart (pcrm.org) The 21-Day Vegan Kickstart is supported by decades of research showing that a plant-based diet can help you reach a healthy weight and lower your risk for heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and other chronic diseases. Our low-fat plant-based recipes, developed by chefs, dietitians, and experts in vegan cuisine, provide nutritious meals that are both healthy and delicious. Within 21 days you will start to see results and won’t look back!



No comments:

Post a Comment