Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 5

When I started the juice fast my blood sugar was at 145.  This is borderline pre-diabetes.  Today after 5 days I checked it and it was as 88.  My inflammation in my knee was gone and also the pain in my fingers on my left hand.  Maybe early stages of arthritis? I am excited that with 1 1/2 days left for the week, I have lost a total of 10 lbs!  

I want to share what I am going through with you because I think it may help you like it has me.  Are you frustrated with diets? Do you need to lose weight for health reasons? This fast will amaze you and bring astonishing results.  It's just like a re-boot! 

If you have questions or comments, I encourage you to leave some here at the blog.  

lost 3 lbs




No comments:

Post a Comment