Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 2

Today, I didn't have much time to juice so I went to the supermarket to see what they had in the form of juice.  There are many brands that are on the market now that offer all natural juice.  I tried Bolthouse Green Goodness.  However upon further investigation I realized it is not as healthy as I thought.  Some of the juices are from concentrate and not fresh pressed.  Lesson learned.  This led me to inspect other juices more carefully and to only look for those that are not using any concentrates. I would just go to a juice bar, but there are not any around my house or work.

I found an article online that was very helpful if you want to buy a juice in the store as I did.  Now I know what to look for. "Don't Fall Victim To These Tricky Juice Labels" by Food Babe.  The best juice that I found is by Suja. It's available at Target and Costco.

Ok, well back to the juicer for tomorrow.  I am thinking carrot, cucumber and apple.  YUM!

If this keeps up I may have to upgrade the juicer.

Lost 1lb




No comments:

Post a Comment