Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 8

Phase 2 Modified Juice Fast: This evening I had a salad with my daughter.  I know that a juice fast is not something you can do over a long period of time, but it's very similar to rebooting your computer when it crashes.  I simply needed a reboot and it worked wonders.  I lost 10 lbs, lost my cravings for junk foods and diet soda, my inflammation is gone in my hand and knee and I just simply feel better!
Going forward, I am going to follow the "Eat to Live" program by Dr. Fuhrman which is an amazing healthy program.  As noted in previous entries how Americans eat a mere 7% of fruits and vegetables and 93% processed foods.  I am going to change that.  I have learned somethings.  The reason I or anybody gets hungry is because your body needs nutrients to perform it's everyday functions.  The only place we get those nutrients from is fruits and vegetables.  Meat and dairy has very little nutrients that our bodies need.  Not to say you can't eat some of it, but it should not be the main course.
If you would like to know more about a re-boot or if you have any questions about this, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment