What I learned:
- We make food decisions everyday at every meal.
- When you get ready to eat something, ask yourself "is this real food?"
- If this food does not have nutrients my body needs, then it's going to harm me.
- By doing a juice fast, it helped me to brake some addictions to foods.
You wouldn't put pop in your gas tank would you?
Here is something else I have discovered. I used to be a believer in nutritional supplements. Because I don't always eat right I should take them. Why not just eat right and save your money. A lot of these supplements are not even good for you and can cause serious damage. Folks, we can't beat the REAL thing!
Read this shocking information from the FTC ... Click Here
At the end of this week, I will be starting another juice fast. Only more on the smoothie side to incorporate some fiber as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment